Thursday, January 21, 2016

Version 0.2!

Beneath A Rocky Earth officially enters version 0.2 (not yet released to the public).

In this version, scenes are finally working the way they're supposed to. While objects haven't yet been properly utilized, they are on the agenda for next version.

While it may look incredibly simple at this point, the fact is that to build a sandcastle for the first time requires many failures, and many "I can do that better" moments. As well as many long hours finding the right beach, rebuilding when you find out you're too close to the tide, and finally dealing with the runaway dog that comes and crashes through your efforts.

I'm happy with what I've achieved so far. I know what it took, and I know how far I've come.

The sea ahead is no longer an endless expanse. I know there's a port awaiting me somewhere beyond the horizon. \o/

No comments:

Post a Comment