Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Version 0.4a!

Vague changelog.

Tooltip functionality.
Fight scene example complete.
Introduction complete.
Stats begun.
First hub city begun.
Changed background graphics for now.
Fixed some bugs of course.
Also got scene visibility improved for when some elements on the page are hidden.
Among other things that I've forgotten, because I'm not in good practice yet of logging changes as I go along.

 Up next is further fleshing out of the first city area, as well as changing the way a few pieces of the code currently work in preparation for having both the example scene and the example fight 100% up to scratch.

I'd also like to get a basic save/load feature implemented, before too many more scenes are added. On top of that, I'd like to clean up the html and possibly load some elements onto the page using javascript instead. I'd also like to clean up comments, and leave more explanations in places for anyone trying the read the code and learn from it.

Current plan is to have a playable release up by the 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment